SharePoint is an incredibly robust collaboration tool that is being installed at companies and organizations of all sizes. For many, it is a complete mystery – so this training is intended to get everyone at your company using it intelligently and naturally.
- What is SharePoint?
- The Microsoft Collaboration Suite: SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365 Groups, and Teams
- Understanding the SharePoint Structure
- Navigating to Sites Quickly
- Saving and Favoriting your Essential Sites
- Understanding Lists, Libraries, and Apps
- Using Lists and Libraries
- Adding, Editing, and Deleting Files and Records
- Working with Blogs, Wikis, and Discussion Boards
- Adding Personal Alerts to Files and Lists
- Integrating Outlook
- Check-in / Check-out Functionality
- Checking Version History
- Building Custom Views